If for some reason your CRM or Email Connection gets disconnected or deauthenticated here is how you reconnect your Account to SalesDirector.ai
1) Click on your picture in the upper right hand corner of the SalesDirector.ai application. Click My Profile.
2) Click Connected Accounts Tab
3) If you have an existing connection and have a triangle showing, you will want to DISCONNECT this connector first
4) After this, simply click on “Connect an Account”, Select your CRM or Email Provider such as Google or Office 365 and click on it
5) This will prompt you to authenticate via Google or Microsoft, once you do so your connection should be complete.
If you still have problems connecting to Google or Microsoft/O365 please try:
For Google / Gmail Users navigate to: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove SalesDirector.ai from your list of allowed applications and repeat the connection process above.
For Microsoft / Office 365 Users navigate to: http://myapps.microsoft.com/ and remove SalesDirector.ai from your list of allowed applications and repeat the connection process above.
If you have any questions please contact your SalesDirector.ai administrator OR SalesDirector.ai support at email@example.com.