What we’re looking for
Artificial intelligence…SaaS…sales career…trailblazer.
If these words resonate with you…then read on.
We are looking for a Account Executive with enterprise software experience. This individual needs to be creative, high performing and comfortable talking to Sales Leaders and Finance Executives. You will be supported by SDRs who will help you build and grow your pipeline.
You need to have experience selling software or technology solutions to SMEs and Mid-Market sized companies. Navigating a semi-complex selling process is a must since you will be selling to both Sales Leaders and Finance Executives.
This is a good opportunity for someone to come in the ground-level of a fast-growing AI software company.
Sales Profile Details
Compensation / OTE: $150k ($75k Base / $75k Variable, Uncapped) + Equity
Company Size Selling to: Mid-Market, SMEs
Depts Selling to: Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Operations
Roles Selling to: VP Sales, Head of Sales Operations, CFO, COO
Average Contract Value: $25k-$50k
Average Sales Cycle: 30-90 Days
What you’ll do
- Manage inbound and outbound generated leads from the SDR team and manage them all the way to close
- Represent SalesDirector.ai and run product demonstrations targeted at VP of Sales, Head of Sales Operations, CFOs and COOs.
- Built and cultivate a growing pipeline of opportunities
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Report to the CRO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you should have
- 5+ Years minimum experience as a Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Experience selling into Sales, Sales Ops and Finance is preferred
- Software/Tech sales experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Modern CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Salesloft, Outreach, Hubspot)
- Familiarity with Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
…If you don’t fit all of these requirements, BUT feel that you have the DRIVE and TENACITY to compensate for this experience, apply and show us why we should consider you.
What you’ll get
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience.
You will be one of the first few employees and coming in on the ground floor. You will work directly with the Founding team to help craft the next generation of sales and account expansion for our company.
Who we are
SalesDirector.ai Brings Self-Service Artificial Intelligence Technology to Mid-Market B2B Sales Teams. It is an AI powered sales execution platform for B2B sales teams that leverages machine learning and cognitive analysis to analyze the sales pipeline and activities of your reps. It uses this information to coach your reps through the sales cycle to make sure that deals don’t slip. Today, we are analyzing over 3 billion dollars of pipeline across 10M customer buying signals. We are used by some of the top firms including JD Power and Amazon Web Services.
Founded by ex-Google and Microsoft Executives and Serial Entrepreneurs.
Come join us for a fabulous adventure!
Fill Out Our Survey: http://www.salesinsider.io/extendedprofile
(No Recruiters Please)