What we’re looking for
Artificial Intelligence…SaaS…sales career…trailblazer. If these words resonate with you…then read on.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing individual with experience qualifying customers over the phone. This individual will be a critical part of the sales team and will help drive leads to the account managers and come up with creative ways to get customers to try our self-service trial.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical, self-starter, strategic thinker, trailblazer and problem-solving guru. We just need you to execute and we’ll provide the leads and the platform to automate a lot of what you do. Your experience will also help you grow into a closing role / account executive role over time.
Sales Profile Details
Compensation / OTE: $65k ($40k Base / $25k Variable) + Equity. Uncapped Commission
Company Size Selling to: Mid-Market and SMEs
Depts Selling to: Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Operations
Roles Selling to: VP Sales, Head of Sales Operations, CFO, COO
Average Contract Value: $25k-$50k
Average Sales Cycle: 30-90 Days
What you’ll do
- Qualify inbound (marketing) leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Drive outbound lead generation using SalesLoft → leads will be provided
- Contact potential clients using Aaron Ross’ Cold Call 2.0 methodology
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales team
- Report to the CRO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you should have
- 1-2 Years minimum experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Experience selling into Sales, Sales Ops and Finance is preferred
- Software sales experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Modern Sales Tools (e.g. Salesforce, Salesloft)
- Familiarity with Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Psychology. Business Administration or relevant field
…If you don’t fit all of these requirements, BUT feel that you have the DRIVE and TENACITY to compensate for this experience, apply and show us why we should consider you.
What you’ll get
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience. Compensation of ~$65K OTE/YR + Equity with opportunity for advancement within the first year.
You will learn Aaron Ross’ Predictable Revenue framework (Cold Call 2.0 – used throughout Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach) which will serve you during your entire career.
You will be one of the first few employees and come in on the ground floor. You will work directly with the Founding team to help craft the next generation of outreach for our platform.
Who we are
SalesDirector.ai Brings Self-Service Artificial Intelligence Technology to Mid-Market B2B Sales Teams. It is an AI powered sales execution platform for B2B sales teams that leverages machine learning and cognitive analysis to analyze the sales pipeline and activities of your reps. It uses this information to coach your reps through the sales cycle to make sure that deals don’t slip. Today, we are analyzing over 3 billion dollars of pipeline across 10M customer buying signals. We are used by some of the top firms including JD Power and Amazon Web Services.
Founded by ex-Google and Microsoft Executives and Serial Entrepreneurs.
Come join us for a fabulous adventure!